Acceptable use policy
This policy is subject to change, so please check regularly for updates. This policy is in addition to Systems Analysis Design & Support Terms & Conditions.
Use of Services
Systems Analysis Design & Support reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all Services provided by us, where we decide that the account has been inappropriately used. Systems Analysis Design & Support reserves the right to refuse Services and/or access to its servers to anyone.
Systems Analysis Design & Support may offer unlimited web space and bandwidth with some account types. By this, we mean unlimited space for legitimate web site content and bandwidth for visitors to view it. All files on a domain must be part of the active website and linked to the site. Sites should not contain any material which may be deemed as inappropriate
Systems Analysis Design & Support offer mailboxes subject to a fair use policy. Mailboxes are intended for direct use by the package owner and should not be resold or offered for use by third parties. The number of active mailboxes assigned to an individual package may not exceed 5, unless specifically agreed by Systems Analysis Design & Support.
Systems Analysis Design & Support reserve the right to delete mailboxes (including contents) that are deemed inactive, i.e. have not been accessed within the last 180 days, or deemed to contain inappropriate or unlawful outgoing content.
Systems Analysis Design & Support will suspend access to, or cancel, an account which:
- Contains invalid or fraudulent details.
- Initiates a payment card charge-back.
Acceptable use guidelines
You may not use the Services:
- in any way that breaches any applicable regulation , UK or International law.
- in any way that is fraudulent
- to host any material which is in breach of law.
- to transmit, or otherwise permit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar marketing material, also known as SPAM or Unsolicited Commercial E-mail
- to publish or otherwise distribute Warez, copywritten or other illegal material. The onus is on You the customer to prove that You own the rights to publish material, not for Systems Analysis Design & Support to prove that You do not.
- to participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- as a file backup store. All files uploaded to a domain on our servers must be visible and accessible by visiting that domain, unless they are hidden files needed to operate the website; we reserve the right to delete files which do not match these criteria without giving notice to you.
- to use the server as an application server. Using the server to generate large volumes of email from a database is an example of activity that is not allowed. Scripts should not attempt to manipulate the timeouts on servers. These are set at the present values to ensure the reliability of the server. Sites that reset these do so because they are resource intensive, and adversely affect server performance and are therefore not allowed. Scripts that are designed to provide proxy Services, anonymous or otherwise, are not allowed
- to use an excessive amount of server resources. These include bandwidth, processor utilization and / or disk space.
- to offer HTTP downloads from your site, other than where the files are directly related to the subject matter of the site. We recommend you stream any multimedia content including audio and video files. Any downloads offered by You under this clause are subject to sections 1.2, 2.1.6, and 2.1.10 of this Acceptable Use Policy. Systems Analysis Design & Support reserves the right to archive any download content we do not believe to be necessary for the normal operation of the site, and the definition of this is entirely at the discretion of Systems Analysis Design & Support.
- to redirect users from a non-.XXX website to a .XXX website
- These content guidelines apply to any and all services provided by Systems Analysis Design & Support to You.
- Material published to or transmitted through our servers must:
- be accurate (where stating facts);
- comply with applicable law in accordance with regulation , UK or International law.
- Material must not:
- be defamatory of any person;
- be obscene, offensive, or inflammatory;
- contain any adult material. The definition of ‘adult material’ is left entirely to the discretion of Systems Analysis Design & Support.
- infringe any copyright, or trade mark.;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- promote or assist any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be used to to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- You must ensure that any end-user submitted content such as forum posts or chat room entries meet with the standards defined within this Policy.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of Systems Analysis Design & Support Services. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of our Terms and Conditions upon which you are permitted to use Systems Analysis Design & Support Services, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions: immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Systems Analysis Design & Support Services;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal or archiving of any content in breach of our Content Standards uploaded to our servers;
- issue of a warning to you;
- issue of legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Systems Analysis Design & Support have a Police Liaison function and we are committed to assisting, and cooperating with, all law enforcement and government agencies in helping to reduce Internet Crime.
We are happy to answer any questions You may have regarding Your Systems Analysis Design & Support Services. Please note that any discussions with Systems Analysis Design & Support Internet Ltd are treated in strictest confidence, so we may need to ask You security questions to confirm that we are speaking to the right person.
Your right to privacy is very important. Systems Analysis Design & Support recognise that when You choose to provide Systems Analysis Design & Support with information about Yourself, You trust Systems Analysis Design & Support to act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should only be used to help Systems Analysis Design & Support provide You with a better Service. That’s why we have put a policy in place to protect Your personal information which you can read by clicking on the link below.
Please note: by signing up for any of our services you agree to be bound by all Systems Analysis Design & Support terms and conditions.