Complete Fibre Optic solutions undertaken by fully qualified engineers
Sometimes distance and bandwidth requirements are such that you have the option of Copper or Fibre Optic Cable. Also due to the same constraints fibre optic cabling is the only option. When there are no constraints we would recommend a fibre optic installation since it will better support for future growth and is a more reliable medium than copper.
We offer a complete fibre network service including the installation, termination, repair and testing of both multimode and single mode fibre.
We are currently installing;
- Multimode cables (OM4) and undertake repairs to OM1, OM2 & OM3
- Singlemode cables (OS2) and undertake repairs to OS1
- Tight buffered and loose tube
- Internal, external and universal sheaths
- Rodent resistant and steel wire armoured cables
- ST, SC, MTRJ, LC terminations
All projects are carried out using the latest technology ensuring that all our installations are compliant with the latest industry standards.